Monday, November 07, 2005

WorldSeen

There is one place I know of where 20-something guys rock out to Stacie Orrico, Eminem is respectfully presented to Christian parents, and college kids forfeit their Saturday morning, afternoon, and evening to put together an all-day multimedia onslaught of truth. That place is the WorldSeen.

This is a team that was hand-picked last spring by our head honcho, Ray. To academia, he's known as Dr. Lubeck. For us and all his students, with good theological reasons, he's Ray. And we're the team. And it's fun.

If you're curious about WS, check out our website. It explains who we are and what we do, and offers reviews and critiques of just a fraction of the media we analyze weekly. You'll see me on there a few times.

Moreover, if you or someone you know is a youth pastor or deals with Christian young people regularly, check out the possibility of World Seen coming to you. I wouldn't shamelessly plug this program if I didn't think it was awesome. We don't need the promo. We're that useful and important, I believe, for kids and parents alike. Shoot, I learn stuff every week and I've been in this for a while.

Anyway, I'd write more poignantly but studies call. Really, check us out. Here's a link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home