Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blue Pants

I'm enjoying this daily blogging. I know that for some of my audience, it's the only way to be informed on what's happening. For others, you read this because I'll give you a hard time if you didn't.

Today was Wardrobe Extravaganza 2005. Mom took me shopping and we raided Penneys' petite section. Several mixable outfits and just a few dollars later, I'm one professional looking chickadee. Bar none the absolute coolest addition to my closet are the blue pants. I genuinely wish it were possible to share the warmth, the joy, the sheer delight of these pants with each of you. They are dressy, they are darling, they are bright blue. (And I mean blue. Click this link for an idea of what shade I'm talking about.)

Everyone should have a "blue pants" in their life - a fleeting little delight with no intrinsic depth. It could be an activity, a possession, a joke. There's nothing theologically, morally, or philosophically impressive about my blue pants. They just make me happy. What's your blue pants?

4 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now THAT is a shade I want my blue pants to be. w00t.

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISSY! DUDE! We should sooooo hang out. I have to work tomorrow night at 10 though. Give me a call. If you don't have my number, ask Katie or something. I'm sure you could get it somehow.

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By tomorrow night I mean Friday night. And by 10:00 I mean 9:00 cuz I just realized they have me come early on Fridays. PEACE! Give me a holla.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Missy said...

Dude... you could just email me. Yeah, I'll call you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home