Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Terms of Service: MY Terms of Service.

What NOT to expect: I will not post (or "blog") regularly. My blogs will not be in depth. (Hm, blog is both a noun and a verb. Fascinating. Kind of like "jump," "phone," and "aardvark.") I am not responsible for anything said in any blogs or blog-related comments. In event of catastrophe, I will deny any association to said blog and retreat to a cave in western South Dakota*.

What to expect: Blogging will be sporadic and arbitrary. Nobody has the power to force me to blog on any subject; cf. "you are not the boss of me." I will blog as I choose on the topics I choose. Some will be amusing, some deep, all insightful. Comments on any blogs are welcome, but those which I deem unworthy can be removed by the powers vested in me. I retain the right to bestow honorary status on any who visit my blog.

Thank you and enjoy the ride.

*western South Dakota is commonly referred to as Wyoming.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Coming from Mr. "Insecta's classification is exoskeletons" I would like to think you'd be able to spell two. It's two, Pop... not tow. (Cf. "comments" on above blog)

Thank you, all, for your insights on my insights. Have a wonderful day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home